The technology of half-timbered houses is the combination of wood, a massive construction with the filling with insulating material and its lining, leaving the frame of structure itself uncovered.
The effect of the strict observance of technological process and the use of materials only of good, proven quality – these are our half-timbered houses.
We offer houses :
- with individual, architectural solutions because we do not impose any projects on our customers and give you the possibility of their choice, extremely energy efficient – the external wall with the heat transfer coefficient equal to U = 0,19 W/m2K
- with a very short construction cycle independent of the season, incomparable to any of the other methods of construction thanks to the prefabrication of house elements in the plant (walls, floor slabs, roof trusses)
- for plots of land with difficult ground conditions – due to a light weight structure, they can be built where others can not be founded
- with fire safety – guaranteed by the use of four-planed wood with beveled edges for the production
- with special internal atmosphere of friendly wood and natural materials
- aesthetic – with various possibilities to finish the façade.
For the construction of our houses we use certified structural wood, dried to a moisture of 15% ( -3%), planed on four sides, and other building materials exclusively of good quality,certified by necessary documents.
External walls :
Internal walls: made of spruce wood with a cross- section of 100 × 60 with bilateral OSB plate 12 mm and gypsum plasterboard 12.5 mm filled with mineral wool 100 mm.
Ceiling : made of spruce wood with a cross-section of 240 × 120 mm or 240x100mm. The ceiling is prepared for the whole floor slab with a thickness of 28 mm with a bevel. The whole is protected with colourless compound.
Roof: made of dry pine wood, planed and impregnated with a cross-section of 200mm x 80mm, 200mm x 60mm or as roof trusses, depending on the design of house, with mineral wool insulation and gypsum plasterboard built-in.
The uniqueness of houses makes that the price is calculated individually depending on your choice of project, the type of wood the house will be built of, and the scope of implementation (state).
Our employees will answer any of your questions knowledgeably, we shall make the presentation of implemented projects, and the appraisal of investment scope you are planning.